There are many ways to bring voice to a brand, a communication strategy, or a single story. Scott literally brings voice to many campaigns as voiceover talent.
Clarity and character have been Scott’s trademark for more than ten years as in-demand voiceover talent. TV commercials, storytelling, corporate narration, ability to bring voice to countless characters, children’s stories, and the ability to sing.
CLIENTS Kindermusik International • Novant Health • Tremendous Entertainment • Innisbrook
- Listen to Tippity Too to hear Scott’s voices of a bear, cat, bunny, dog, monkey, and elephant all in an imaginative story from my friends at Kindermusik International.
- Listen to Scott’s voices of an Elephant & Otter used in the recording of the book Frog Went A Dancing by Kindermusik International.
TV Commercial Voiceover
- Scott has been the voice of the Novant Health TV commercial series Vital Signs since 2009.
Storytelling / Book on tape
- Listen to Can You Catch Me for storytelling targeted to children under five. More beautiful writing by Kindermusik International.
Storytelling / Narrating in Song / Depth
- He sings and syncopates while storytelling in In the, On the, Under the Ground. Classic Kindermusik!
- He brings Kindermusik’s story of Ginger Bread Boy to life!
- He never thought he would create the voice for a high-energy monkey as your host. But Innisbrook asked and he delivered.